Autumn Term Open Afternoon is on Friday 13th October 2017, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Spring Term 2018 Open Afternoon is on Friday 9th March 2018, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Summer Term Open Afternoon is on Friday 18th May 2018, 1.30pm - 4.00pm
- Co-educational 4 - 11 age range
- Great family appeal; week-ends are your own so you can spend time with your family
- Bespoke bus service covering Winchester and the surrounding areas
- Financial assistance available from Year 3
- We prepare our pupils for the Senior Schools that are the most appropriate for them at the age of 11+
- This is achieved through strong partnerships developed between children, teachers and families
- Our education prepares pupils for tomorrow's world, where they have to be innovative, creative, articulate and confident.
- By ensuring they feel nurtured and valued they are prepared for what lies ahead in an ever changing world
Open Afternoon is an informal event, no appointment is necessary and you are welcome to bring your children with you. You will be given a tour of the school by our older pupils and have the opportunity to experience a 'working day'. We look forward to welcoming you to our School.