- Staff dressed in historical costume for the recent House Quiz - a surprise for Mr Gleed, our retiring Head of History!
- Ex-pupils Mia Stares and Kylie Chan returned to Prince's Mead to receive special Music Awards to honour their contribution to music.
- The cake sale this term became the 'Princes Mead Bake-Off' in support of Macmillan Cancer Support - an amazing variety of cakes were baked by the Year 4, 5 and 6 children and sold during lunchtime and after school.
- Congratulations once again to Mr White and the Prince's Mead Sailing Team who took part in the SWAC Autumn Term Regatta.
- The sailors won Bronze, Silver and Gold medals. A fantastic result well done to everyone!
- This year we have a record number of pupils gaining Scholarships and Awards to their chosen Senior Schools, we are so very proud of them all!
- Miss Kirk is an Ambassador with The Murray Parish Trust, she attended the charity launch at the House of Commons.
- The zip wire will be used during Carousel and PE lessons, and by class teachers. Thank you to last years Year 6 pupils whose entrepreneurial skills during the Enterprise Initiative paid for the installation.
- Inspired by the ceramic poppies at The Tower of London each child at Prince's Mead made their own ceramic poppy.
- Laura Thomas, Head of Art, organised the project. The poppies were fired on site, and sprayed and planted by a team of staff and parents.