Thank you for your interest in our vibrant school. Our current vacancies are detailed below.
Digital Learning Assistant
We are seeking to appoint full and part-time Teaching Assistants to join our friendly, professional Early Years and Pre-Prep Department. You will join a team where everyone is valued, supported and aspires to provide excellence in all we do for the children in our care. We will be recruiting classroom based Teaching Assistants as well as a Woodland Learning Assistant who will support the learning of pupils within our beautiful Gray’s Wood.
– For a role within Early Years, a minimum Level 3 in Early Years Childcare or equivalent is required.
– For a role within Years 1-3, a minimum of 1 years’ experience is required.
– Minimum of Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy qualifications
– Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
– Display a flexible, adaptable and positive attitude to staff and pupils
– Strong communication skills to promote and develop effective relationships with pupils and colleagues
– An awareness of child protection and safeguarding
– Experience and passion for Woodland Learning/Forest School and the outdoors
– Secure ICT skills
– Willingness to play a role in the wider life of the school
Application deadline: Tuesday 14th July
Interviews from: Tuesday 21st July
Start date: From September 2020
The Digital Learning Assistant is an internal point of contact for problems that cannot be easily fixed by staff and reports to Head of Digital Learning, responsibilities include:
20% of the Digital Learning Assistant’s time will be applied to continuous professional development with the intention of achieving a formal CompTIA certification during the first 9 months
Applications are to be completed online using the editable ‘Application of Employment’ pdf below. The application is to be sent with a covering letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 31st July
Interviews from: Week commencing 17th August
Start date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
To keep up to date with our activities at school, please follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @princesmeadschool
Prince’s Mead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child-protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS check.
Prince’s Mead School is an equal opportunities employer.